The above image tells us clearly about the pulse points to spray the perfume. Let us have a look at some cool ideas on wearing perfume like a pro!
1. Never rub your perfume. Always spray.
2. Before spraying the perfume, rub Vaseline on the pulse spots so that the scent lasts longer.
3. If you have dry skin, use a moisturizer on the spot in order to lock in the scent.
4. Spray the perfume right after your shower, before you dress up.
5. After spraying, don’t dab the perfume on your wrists. Doing so will make the top notes of the fragrance disappear faster than usual.
6. Always target the pulse points & warm areas of your body when spraying the fragrance. (Refer the image).
7. If you want a lighter scent, just spray the perfume in the air and walk into the mist slowly.
8. If you spray an alcohol-based fragrance onto your hair directly, your hair will dry out. Rather spray it on your hairbrush and run it through your hair.
What do the fragrance notes on your perfume mean?
Top notes — The first fragrance you smell after spraying. It fades quickly.
Middle/heart notes — The scent which develops after top notes evaporate.
Base notes — The strongest scent that lasts the longest!
9. To get rid of a scent that you didn’t like, use a makeup wipe.
10. To know the true scent of the perfume you are testing, wait until the scent has dried on the skin before smelling. The first scent sprayed is the top note which will fade away in a few minutes.
Hope this helps!