Is there anyone out there who doesn’t like London? Leave alone tourists, even celebrities are head over heels in love with this dream city. Do you think you know a lot about London? If so, think again. Here I have some remarkable statistics you might not have known about this awesome city.
- Home to all manner of music, sports, film and fashion events, London is the largest city in Europe.
- London is so busy that nearly 4 million passenger journeys are made on the tube network every single day.
- London houses more than 12000 restaurants, 300 theaters and 500 cinemas!
- London is home to a whopping 43 universities, making it the education hub of the world.
- Speaking of the city’s favourite sport football, London has 6 sides which is over 25% of the entire premier league.
- Do you know that London is the 5th richest city in the world only next to Seoul, Los Angeles, New York and Tokyo?
- Compared to any other city in the world, London is home to more billionaires.
- There are four UNESCO sites in London: Tower of London, Westminster Palace, Maritime Greenwich, and Kew’s Royal Botanical Gardens.